Hello! Popping in to let you know that I have a post up on the Birch Press Design blog today. Here is a small peek of what I made.
Fuschias are a fave of mine, unfortunately it alm9st gets too hot or windy here for them to survive so I'll just stare at yours for awhile! Beautiful
Thanks for the inspiration with the fuschias, Rosemary - I bought this set but haven't had a chance to use it... I commented at BPD too.
SO beautiful Rosemary. x
Off to check it out!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fuschias are a fave of mine, unfortunately it alm9st gets too hot or windy here for them to survive so I'll just stare at yours for awhile! Beautiful
Thanks for the inspiration with the fuschias, Rosemary - I bought this set but haven't had a chance to use it... I commented at BPD too.
SO beautiful Rosemary. x
Off to check it out!
Post a Comment