Hello! I'm back with two more cards that I made with products from the Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release. One card will be heading off to the current Just Us Girls challenge (stencils), as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. Let's look at what I created. (If you haven't yet, please check out my Simon Says Stamp day 2 blog hop post.)
For this card I used the new Sunflower Meadow stamp set, as well as the Chunky Ovals. I also pulled in a die from the Sparkler Scallop frames set from last month's release. I just love that die set! I stamped the image on the white panel, die cut it and then used two Chunky Oval dies to create the kraft cardstock frame. I adhered the frame, added the little twine bow and then finished with the sentiment from the Sunflower Meadow stamps set that was die cut with the smallest Chunky Oval die.
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



5 comments:
Two great designs with the elongated oval, Rosemary! Love the stenciling on card one and the bright flower on card two! Thanks for the inspiration with new SSS!!
Two marvelous makes, Rosemary and both just lovely! Thanks for playing along at Just us Girls!
Two great cards, Rosemary, and I too love your scallop die. Both cards are very pretty!
I've just been speaking to my niece who definitely looks on the bright side, she would love your first card, as I do, it's beautiful. Your second is sunny with the yellow sunflower standing out amongst the beautiful framing. x
You took advantage of those chunky ovals to make two wonderful cards, Rosemary. The stenciling is lovely and I love the added layers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
Post a Comment