"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tree of Blooms

Hi Ya!  A quick post with a card for CASE Study. Take a look at this stunning card from July's muse, Dawn, that we get to CASE: 

The other day I got a chance to make a trip to my very favorite stamp store, Impress Rubber Stamps, to get some things for a little cardmaking party my niece had with some of her friends.  While I was there I had to take a look at the new stamps from Memory Box.  As I looked through the MB stamps I came across this beautiful stamp called Tree of Blooms and knew I had to get it.... so I did!   I knew immediately that I wanted to use it for the challenge.



I stamped the tree using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored the tree with the following Copic markers:  R11, R43, YG11 & YG41.  A bit of Sakura Silver Gelly Roll was added to the center of each little bloom.  The sentiment is from the PTI anniversary set Botantical Blooms.  The card was finished off with some PTI Sweet Blush Saddle Stitch ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Rosemary, that stamp IS beautiful!! I love the way you embellished with the colors! Love the shimmer in the center of the blooms...gorgeous bow!!!

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card!!!! I just love visiting your blog, always so pretty!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So lovely, Rosemary!

Brenda said...

That is a beautiful stamp Rosemary! Love those pink little blooms on it! There you go tying such beautiful ribbon again!

Sue said...

you have show cased this stamp beautifully Rosemary, I love your little additions to the centre of the blooms, another stunning card!
Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

velta said...

Hi Rosemary! I can see why you had to have this stamp...your card turned out beautiful...clean...and simple! I also love the card below it, another stunner!

Elise said...

WOW, girl! You definitely captured the stunning, subtle yet graphically spectacular essence of Dawn's work - I love THIS! FABULOUS!

Greta said...

Wonderful card using your new stamp! Love the design & colors & ribbon & everything!