"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, November 20, 2014

merry & bright...

Hello!!  Wow... long time no post, lol!!  Had another one of those weeks.  The spirit was willing, but my ability to get anything done was seriously lacking!  But today was a better day and I actually got the time to make something.  Posting this one to the current Fusion challenge (love the inspiration photo and went with that), CAS(E) this Sketch, Time Out (embossing with a twist of sparkle) and a2z Scrapbooking (anything goes).


I bought this Hero Arts stamp, Color a Wreath, last year and I just love it because there are so many ways you can use this stamp.   Buttons, sequins, coloring... the options are endless.  I decided to emboss the wreath and then fill in all the little circles and bow with Stickles.  I embossed the bow a second time so that I could trim out and pop that one on the wreath.  The sentiment (also embossed) is from the Hero Arts set Joy to All.   There is a whole lot of sparkle going on, don't you think?  For more shine I mounted the finished piece on silver mirror cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; silver mirror; Stamps:  Hero Arts; Ink:  VersaMark watermark ink; Embossing Powder:  Stampin Up! pewter; Glitter glue:  Stickles Silver and Platinum, Stampin Up! Red

27 comments:

Judy1223 said...

WOWEEE WOW, Rosemary! Ha! I'm blown away by all the sparkly goodness of this card!!! I think I need to get that Hero Arts stamp...I adore every card I see with it. This is the clincher...I LOVE this card!!!

Barb said...

Rosie, this is amazing! It is so gorgeous, so elegant, so shimmery and soooo fabulous! Just LOVE it!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty !! Love the shimmering wreath, thank you for sharing with Fusion :)

Greta said...

LOVE this gorgeous, sparkling creation, Rosemary! Now I "need" that fabulous wreath. So glad you joined us at a2z!

Lisa Elton said...

SWOON!!! Love the sparkly wreath and that to die for sparkly red bow!!

Nat said...

stunning design, totally elegant I love it. Oddly enough I was looking at this stamp at Michaels today and I am tempted to go back and by it!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!

Marybeth said...

I love what you got done today! Great accomplshmint!
Soooo pretty!

sandie said...

Wow this is just so fabulous, what a stunnig wreath, so funky and all that sparkle, so pleased you joined us at TIME OUT, great to see you again x

Michelle said...

FAB-U-LOUS! Sparkly, CAS, and perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion! :-)

Kristie Goulet said...

So perfect, Rosemary! Love all that sparkle!

walchowDesign said...

Elegant glittered wreath, Rosemary!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, that is a whole lot of shimmering greatness, Rosemary!!!! Love the stunning circle wreath with the fabulous bow!! The mirror card is such a great idea!!! Great card, Rosemary!!! Love it!!!

Have a fab Friday!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

I am in LOVE with this card, Rosemary! The sparkle is so elegant and I love your design!
So happy you're playing along in our challenge at a2z Scrapbooking! Good luck in the drawing!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous :D Love all the shininess!

SmilynStef said...

That is some serious stickle magic ... fantastic design ... so glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking & Fusion Card Challenge.

Anita in France said...

Wow, Rosemary ... you've captured the inspiration so perfectly ... this is gorgeous ... all the shimmer and sparkle is just yummy! Anita :)

Nonni said...

What a cool stamp (might need to get this one!) and what a cool card you made with it! I LOVE all the sparkle -this must look amazing IRL. Thank you for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Terhi Koskinen said...

That is so beautiful! All the best from A2Z Scrapbooking :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Rosemary, this is just gorgeous! Your wreath looks amazing filled in with Stickles! Awesome bling. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Julia Aston said...

What a delicious wreath Rosemary! love how you filled in the shapes with stickles - thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

Gerrina said...

A perfect design and so great that it is sparkling and CAS at the same time! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us.

Lynn said...

Oh wow! Your wreath is absolutely amazing. Love, love, love the silver. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Bling a bling! WOW!! You got the glitz sparkle and SHINE!!

Thanks for joining us at FUSION, such an amazing card and I sure hope you join us again, it is a true pleasure to drop by!!!!

Lyndal said...

FABulous CAS wreath Rosemary - LOVE it! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION, hope to see you again soon :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

FULL of sparkly goodness! LOVE it! Hazel x