"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, March 26, 2015

all things...

Hello friends!!!   We have had some silly weather here in Western Washington.  Yesterday it was rainy and cold and told we have sunshine and warm!  I will definitely take the sunny and warm!  Have a card I made using the Reverse Confetti March Sketch for You to Try.  I think I will post this to the current Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday since I do have stamping on it, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of anything goes.


Yesterday (when it was rainy and cold) I made a quick trip to the best paper crafting/stamping store in my area Impress Rubber Stamps to get just one thing... a box of envelopes.  But, of course, I walked out of there with a few more things... including a super cute pad of Teresa Collins Nine & Co papers.  I used those for my card.  The stamps and dies are Reverse Confetti.  The lovely Love Blooms set and matching Confetti Cuts dies.  Followed the sketch quite faithly... most of the time I'm just not super creative, lol!  Anyway...

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Recollections white; PP:  Teresa Collins; Stamps:  Reverse Confetti; Dies:  Spellbinders plain circles; Confetti Cuts; Inks:  VersaMagic Straw, Pumpkin Spice, Sage and Spanish Olive; VersaFine Black Onyx; Yellow Stickles

 

9 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Your papers are beautiful and your flowers are wonderful with them! I miss having a specialty store nearby when Archiver's closed :( I'm glad you have that one near you:)

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely layers Rosemary, perfect interpretation of the sketch!! How lucky you are to have Impress so near you, wish we still had a local stamp store. So sad they've all closed down.

walchowDesign said...

You used all the pretty patterned papers so creatively, Rosemary! It has been raining and stormy over this part as well!

Greta said...

Gorgeous colors & papers & wonderful sentiment! LOVE your card, Rosemary!

TeamMould said...

Thank you for sharing!

I loved your card and the colors that you used

I am now following your blog!
Be sure to stop by and follow by blog too!
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

Jessica Lynn

Anita in France said...

Such pretty patterns and colours, Rosemary ... how fabulous this paper pad leapt into your basket! Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful card, Rosemary! I love how you layered all these pretty papers and your blooms are so pretty!

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty, love the patterns and colors!
Thanks so much for playing with us at SFYTT!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous! I am loving your layering :)