"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, July 24, 2016

PTI's Stamp-a-Faire Masters

Hey friends!!  I'm sure that many of you spent the day yesterday watching all the wonderful videos the PTI design team put together for Stamp-a-Faire Masters and then making cards.  I watched the videos, but didn't get anything made.  This morning I put together a card for Danielle's Gilded in Gold challenge.   I used the color combo from ColourQ and the layout from Freshly Made Sketches so I will be adding my card to their galleries, as well.  I noticed that the pattern in the inspiration photo from ColourQ looked like peacock featehrs so I decided to use PTI's Feather Finery for my design.  I die cut the smallest feather in the Feather Finery set twice and then stamped the feathers in teal.  The dots were added in dark navy to one and purple to the other.  The bottoms of the feathers were then gilded with the Liquid Leaf in Classic Gold.  All the other pieces were die cut and layered and then I finished things off with some sequins in teal and purple.   This may be the only project I get completed before the Tuesday deadline.  Tomorrow is the July PTI blog hop and I want to get something made for that.  

 Thanks for stopping by today...


Supplies:  Cardstock:  white; Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye; Stamps:  PaperTrey Ink; Dies:  PaperTrey Ink and A Jillian Vance Design; Inks:  Stampin Up! Taken with Teal, Midnight Muse, Memento Grape Jelly; Plain Liquid Leaf; Sequins

9 comments:

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Rosemary! You'd think I'd have all the challenges done being here by myself, but I'm so slow! Taking a break to leave some comments & then I better post what I've done--need that blog writing genie I've been wishing for--haha!

Karren said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! So many beautiful details - I especially love the little bird!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love that super cute little bird, Rosemary!!!! How you've used the colours are simply great!!! Another wonderful card, my friend!!!
Hugz

Nancy said...

Just lovely, Rosemary! Beautiful details! So many challenge that it gets overwhelming for me. I am just trying to soak it all in.

Martha said...

WOW, what a beauty this is, Rosemary!
Gold is always so pretty with blues.
I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Great use of the colors and the sketch Rosemary! This is charming and I like the little purple bird perched on the sentiment banner. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I adore these feathers and perfect placement of those sequins! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Rosemary!

Michelle said...

Love the layout, Rosemary! Perfect placement of sequins! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!