"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

reverse confetti cards...

Hello!  Hope you are doing well and getting lots of crafty time in!  I'm popping in today with a couple of cards that I made using mostly products from Reverse Confetti.  First up is a card for the RC Stock Your Stash challenge, the Paper Players challenge and Fab Friday challenge.  When I finished the card the other day I wasn't too sure about it, but it is kind of growing on me.  Let me know what you think!  The RC Stock Your Stash challenge is to make a birthday card.  I have had this RC candles die for way too long and I have NEVER used it! Until now, lol!  I combined the die with the Rounded Stitched Window die and cut both from white cardstock.  I then cut thin strips of  white, pink and green glitter paper to fit behind the candles.  I die cut an additional frame with the Rounded Stitched Window die from woodgrain cardstock and then adhered that over the top.   The Snow Stars cover panel was die cut from Pool Party cardstock and adhered to a white cardstock base with foam dimensionals.  I adhered the candles piece and then added the sentiment from the RC Tulips stamp set that I stamped in black ink on a strip of cardstock.




The second card is for the Inspired by Challenge.  The inspiration photo was so intriguing and fun that I just had to play along with the challenge.   I used RC stamps and dies along with a rectangle die from A Jillian Advance Design.  The stamp set I used is called Tall Blooms and I used two images from the set that work well together.  I stamped an image that has flowers on it three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Copic markers using pinks, purples and greens.  The leafy images were also stamped in Tuxedo Black and then colored with green Copic markers.  Die cut all the images and then arranged them on a panel of white cardstock die cut with the AJVD die.  I used another RC die to cut the little piece that my flowers are hanging from and cut it from some patterned paper with a woodgrain pattern on it.   Because of the die I used I was able to use the other end to adhere to the back of the first one to get it a little more strength.  That piece was adhere over the top of my flowers with foam tape and then I added a little twine bow.


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those sparkly candles are extra festive and I love the snow stars cover panel, what a CUTE card!! And your IB car is spot on, beautifully done!

Amanda Mertz said...

That window die is a such a fun way to use the big panel in our sketch. Love the sparkly candles and the die cut background. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Greta said...

Love the sparkly candles, but oh my goodness--the floral card has my heart! Absolutely beautiful card & creative use of that die!

LeAnne said...

These are both amazing! I LOVE those glimmery candles---perfect with that sketch as well as the Players colors! And the star background is fabulous! The IB card is spot on as well...such pretty blooms! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Players AND Inspired By this week!

Heather said...

Oh wow, LOVE those sparkly candles - what a fun window! Super cute and fun! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! You have been busy! Gorgeous cards! I love those sparkly candles. Such a fun way to use the colors! SO happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Danni Reid said...

Beautiful cards, sparkly candles and your gorgeous flowers, really beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us @ Inspired By this week!

Allisa said...

Great cards, I am sure you will use the candles often now! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anita in France said...

Those shimmery candles are so celebratory, Rosemary ... what a soft, pretty background! Love those hanging tall blooms (they're in my wishbook!) ... gorgeous with the kraft and twine ... calm and natural looking ... just delicious! Hugs, Anita :)