"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Happy Thursday!

 Hello and happy Thursday everyone!  I'm throwing you a little curve ball today because I'm popping in to let you know that I have a post up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog.   Wednesday is my usual day, but because of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags post yesterday my Wednesday post got switched to Thursday.  Here is a little peek of my card:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to check out the full project and to let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Off to see the rest of this beauty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous creation Rosemary, WOW! WOW! WOW!
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Good reminder to get out my stitched plaid coverplate (A2 one - though I'm feeling enabled to get the slimline one - LOL). Just love your poinsettia card, Rosemary!!

Lisa Elton said...

I spy polka dots!!

TK said...

Amazing from here -- even more so on AJVD site!