"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, May 10, 2021

ocean themed cards...

 Hello!  Hope your week is off to a great start.  It looks like we will be having nice weather today, so that is a great start in my book!  I'm popping in with two ocean themed cards today.  Both cards were made with items from the Spellbinder May card kit of the month.  Sadly, this kit is sold out as a single subscription purchase, but you can still get it if you sign up for the Spellbinders value club kit that includes the card kit.  Just click here to see the options.  

For the first card I used patterned paper, cardstock, stickers, a sentiment strip and one of the dies to create my card.  Absolutely no stamping on this one!   I arranged all my elements per the sketch at Fab Friday (I will be posting it there) and adhered the panel to one of the cardstock bases that is included in the kit.  Super quick and easy!   I going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge too as I think this is rather feminine.

The second card features just stickers, a sentiment strip and these pretty gems that are included in the kit.  I simply arranged everything on another card base from the kit, adhered them and I was done.   As this one is very clean and simple I will be sending it off to the Less is More challenge of sea creatures.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Lovely ocean themed cards! The bit of gold rope on the first card is a perfect element for the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The Nautical theme on each card is delicate and so very beautiful Rosemary.
Faith x

Heather said...

Beautiful, Rosemary - I so love the sea theme here, such pretty colors for it! Love that banner background - so nautical! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Greta said...

Love those gems on the second card! Beautiful beachy cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards, Rosemary! I like the touch of elegance the gold adds to the first one!

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the soft colors and beach images. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Michelle W said...

Two beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

TK said...

Pretty cards, Rosemary, but I must say it's a great change of pace for you, though I do miss your beautiful flowers!