"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, May 20, 2010

JUGs challenge and a thank you!

Okay, so this blogging thing is going pretty good, so far and I must thank my sweet friends, Elise and Cindy for giving me some help last night when I started my blog. I have figured out how to post all those blog badges that were cooling their heels on my computer and have done a few other things. This is definitely a work in progress!

Now, on to my card for the current JUGs challenge to use red white & blue and kraft as an option. Card base is PTI's kraft and the patterned paper is from a Websters Pages 6x6 combo pack. I also used PTI's Rustic White cardstock instead of white.





9 comments:

Elise said...

Star spangled and FABULOUS - YOU ARE ON FIRE, Rosie! {You are SOOOOOOOOOOO welcome!} AND what a quick study you are! This blog looks like home already! I'm so dazzled by your fantastic badges and long list of acknowledgments that YOU clearly earned! {Yeah, YOU!} This is going to be a place where your tenacious work ethic REALLY shines! I love it!

This card is stunning in it's patriotic fabulousness! Wahoooooo!

Cindy said...

You are welcome. Looks like a great start so far!

Lucy Abrams said...

lovely cards - and congratulations on your new blog. Looking good. :)

Barb said...

Love the red what and blue with the kraft, Rosemary! Great card! :)

Sam said...

Great card Rosemary and welcome to blog land (you know you are gonna get a lot less sleep than you're used to from now on). I love kraft and I love how you have left so much open kraft on your card but still managed to get lots of detail onto the card. I'll be back. Happy bloggin.

Karen said...

Hi there!! Elise told me that you've joined blogland and so I came to check your new blog out! Welcome!! :>:>

I think your card is precious. It reminds me of an old town 4th of July parade, with cars and floats going by with red, white, and blue fabric draped on the sides! :>

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! Love the dp and the stars...looks like a flag! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls and good luck with your blog!

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute card!
And your blog looks great! :)

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous card Rosemary! Great design and love all the stars and scallops against the kraft.