"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sky's The Limit Challenge


Jenny's challenge this week is to make a project based on things that you generally find in the sky: clouds, planes, birds, etc. Initially this card was based on the current Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge to make a summertime card. As I was thinking about what I would do I immediately thought of the Hero Arts set, Be Happy. Then I thought of the Hero Arts Cloud background stamp and my card was born!


I did a bit of paper piecing for the flower and the bee. And I gave that pleated ribbon treatment another try.

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Cute!!! What a sweet card!! :)

Elise said...

This card MAKES me so happy! Golly gosh, Rosie, that paper piecing is the stuff paper girl lovin' dreams are MADE of ! I'm all *swoony* and giddy... EXCELLENT work! Excellent! Seriously. Did I mention that your work REALLY gets to show itself off on this here wonderful blog of yours! Yee Haw!

Anita Rex said...

So cute! I love the paper pieced flower!

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is so adorable. I love the paper piecing on the flower and bee! sweet!