"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Insert Witty Post Title Here....

I don't know about anyone else, but I sometimes have a hard time coming up with titles for my posts.   And today is one of those days.... My card is for the current JUGs challenge to use the colors:  navy, green, orange and cream..... colors that I don't normally put together.  I had wanted to use the current Waltzingmouse Stamps sketch for my card, but that sketch wasn't doing any thing for me so I used the current sketch from Splitcoaststampers for the card.   I used my new Asian Garden Additions set from Waltzingmouse Stamps and a mix of pp from DCWV and Stampin Up! for the card.   A pretty simple, straight forward card.


Thanks for taking a peek! 

Supplies:  Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Asian Garden Additions; Cardstock:  PTI Vintage Cream; PP:  SU! Designer DP; DCWV Cafe' Mediterranean pp; Ink:  Memento Tangelo, PTI Enchanted Evening, SU! Wild Wasabi; SU! Word Window Punch; String:  Divine Twine - Impress

5 comments:

Elise said...

Somebody pass the teriaki - this is WONDERFUL! Love the mood set by those swingin' lanterns! What a fun card and excellent use of those darling stamps! Fun, ROSE!

Andrea M said...

Rosemary - this is gorgeous! Love the lanterns hanging off the bakers twine! What a super fun card! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - we appreciate your support!

Sue Lelli said...

How CUTE is this???!!! LOVE the lanterns! I've never seen them before! GREAT card!

Anita Rex said...

Love those lanterns! You really made the colors work!

stampingandstitching said...

That's one really hard colour combination to play with Rosemary but you really made it work! Love the colourful lanterns on the pretty string and beautiful pps too! Gorgeous card!