"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Morning Post...

Here's a card I made last night for Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday (A1110) sketch challenge.  I was so fortunate at the end of July to be the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions and I was able to get some of their lovely stamps.  If you get a chance, please go check them out... they have lots of great stamps and right now are sneak peeking some of their new Christmas stamps. 

I used some more Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper for the card.  This happend primarily because I was sorting through a pile of cardstock sheets and scraps, trying to use a few of them up! The stamps are from the SU! set Just Believe.   I'am also going to put this card into Scrappy Saturday challenge #18 at weeMemoris because I used these really cool flower brads from SU! on the card. 

Thanks for taking a peek... have a lovely day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White, Lemon Tart & Raspberry Fizz; SU! Tempting Turquoise; PP:  Cosmo Cricket DeLovely; Ribbon:  PTI Lemon Tart twill; Stamps:  SU! Just Believe; Ink:  Memento Rose Bud & Dandelion; Palette Cote' Azure; Brads:  SU!; Cuttlebug; Spellbinders Ribbon Tag

5 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Oh gorgeous card Rosemary! The pp is so pretty and I love the matching stamped images! The flower brads are so sweet too!

Elise said...

I can't DEny that this card IS DElovely! - It is exquisite! What a gorgeous color palette, indeed! I always adore your elegant take on a challenge and, in this case, no nonsense use of composition - this one REALLY comes to life with your beautiful stamping!!!! {*Gasp!*} I'm REALLY thinking I might have to treat myself to those stamps one of these days! Yeah, you - thanks for getting my Friday morning off to a bright start!

Court said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Michele Gross said...

I love the DeLovely paper :) Very pretty card! Glad you played with us at Wee Memories :)

Lynette said...

Great job on the sketch! And congrats on winning the gift certificate from Repeat Impressions, too! Thanks for playing along.