"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SNTODBD18

Squeaking in with a card for Our Daily Bread's Stamping In Time challenge.  The challenge was to make a card using both ribbon and lace, something I don't often do.  I love to use ribbon on my cards and I do have some really pretty ribbon lace from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, but I haven't used it alot.  I did for my card today.  Since I'm getting my card in at the last minute, I kept things really simple.  I loosely based my card on a Mojo Monday sketch from a week or so ago that I really liked.  Not posting it since that particular challenge is over.   Cardstock and ribbon are from Stampin Up!  Lace ribbon is from May Arts.

Thanks for taking a peek... have a wonderful day!  I know I am!  Sweet Angella from the ODBD design team picked this card, as the ODBD Customer Card of the Day, today!  Thanks so much Angela!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  SU! Pink Pirouette, PTI Dark Choc. & Vintage Cream; Ink:  SU! Close to Cocoa; Memento Angel Pink; Ribbon:  SU! Pink Pirouette; May Arts Lace Ribbon; Kaiser Jems; Stamps:  ODBD Grow In Grace & I am the Way; Spellbinders Plain & Scalloped dies; Cuttlebug

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love the way you used the ribbon and lace, Rosie! The black scalloped oval behind the sentiment adds to the elegance! Love this!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the softness of the baby pink, so pretty!

Elise said...

Helloooooooo, pink and GORGEOUS! As if your use of stamp, ribbon and color weren't enough - there's that lovely placement of bling to REALLY make this card stand OUT! I love it, m'dear! I have much, much to catch up on, here in Rosie-land! But for now - this happy and lovely card has me off to a glorious start! Congrats on the recognition from ODBD! - you are SO deserving!!! xoxo!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, elegant card, Rosemary! I love the way you've combined the ribbon and lace on the card! Great design and sentiment too!

Nicky Hsu said...

Rosemary. This is so pretty. I love your CAS style. The lace is really yummy.