"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let It Snow....

not really!  We had snow last week right before Thanksgiving and while it was very pretty and all it really is a pain in the you know what!  We don't often get snow in the Puget Sound area (Seattle//Tacoma) and when we do...oh boy!  Lots O' Trouble!  So... I think I will leave my snowflakes on my cards...k?   Which brings me to my card.   Three different challenges wrapped into one card:  ColourQ, JUGs and ODBD.  I kinda sorta did the faux tile thing with the card.  I scored the cardstock using my Scor-Buddy (I love that little guy) and then stamped the piece with the snowflake background stamp.  Love how it turned out...


The various challenges are as follows:

                         ColourQ:  white; soft suede; tempting turquoise; wild wasabi & pacific point
                         JUGs:   3D holidy embellishment (snowflake)
                         ODBD:  snowflakes on your card (I used the ODBD Snowflake background stamp)

Thanks for taking a peek...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise; Ink:  Stampin Up! Pacific Point & Impress Fawn; Ranger Bundled Sage; Zva Creative green rhinestone flourish; Stampin Up! cord button; Spellbinders Snowflake dies; Tag die; Stamps:  ODBD Snowflake Background & Mistletoe Tag Set

12 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful!

Barb said...

Love the scored lines, Rosie! This is so pretty!

Elise said...

{I'm with you on KEEPING the snowflakes on the card! Yipeee!} This is ALL the magic of snowflakes, and NONE of the shoveling or CHAINS! {*Gasp!*} What a FUN, blinging, layered collection of WINTERY fabulousness! YIPEEEE!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Rosemary!! I just love the snowflake background and all the bling and dimension. Beautiful wintery creation. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Rosemary, this is so beautiful!!! I love the way you have added the rhinestone flourish next to the snowflake, looks awesome!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Rosemary! I love your snow as well! I think it comes to slow us down! Thanks for joining us on the ColourQ challenge blog!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a lovely card! Your large, layered snowflake is the PERFECT embellishment!! Love it!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!!

kraftyiam said...

sweet...very pretty, love the colors. I'll be back!

kraftyiam said...

love the bling - great job!

Arielle H Gordon said...

OMGosh, Rosemary - what a gorgeous card! I love that background, too - may have to "borrow" that technique! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this. I'm a sucker for a card with rounded edges! And bling to boot! I'm in heaven!!

Brenda said...

Hey, I really like that background Rosemary! Love how if you score first and then stamp it does leave those line spaces white, looks very cool! Very pretty card and lovely colour combo!