"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Heartfelt Wednesday

Posting a Heartfelt Creations design team project using a set from their most recent release Springtime Medley.  The set I'm using is called Exotic Fuchsia.   I love the fuchsia plant and hope to get back to having a fuchsia fill hanging basket somewhere in my yard.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I would list them, but I actually made this over a week ago and I don't remember what colors I used... sorry! 


I really enjoy coloring with my Copics and the more I color with them the more confident I get.  I had such a great time coloring this image and I love how it turned out! 

Thanks for taking a peek... I hope you will take some time to check out Heartfelt Creations.  They really have some beautiful stamps!

7 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Wow Card Rosemary. Love the colors and design.

Nat said...

gorgeous copic colouring!! I love these colours together and how you used these flowers in your wonderful design!! :)

Barb said...

GORGEOUS coloring, Rosie! Such a beautiful card!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautifully design, perfect coloring and combination of papers. Love it!!!

Elise said...

You REALLY took this gorgeous stamp to new heights with this fantastic color work, Rosie! I love the JUICE of these yummy colors - makes me want Spring to HURRY up and get here, already! Fantastic!

Brenda said...

YOu should be thrilled because your colouring is awesome Rosie! Gorgeous card!

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a beautiful card, Rosemary! Gorgeous design and your colouring is amazing!