"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, April 19, 2018

guesting at my favorite things... day 3

Hi everyone!  Today is my final day of guest designing for My Favorite Things.  Want to say another big thank you to My Favorite Things for asking me to guest design for them!  Here are the cards that I made for my final post.  You can find out how I made them by heading over to the MFT blog.

This was made with the Cloud Shaker die and the Mini Raindrops stencil.  We were experiencing a lot of cloudy, rainy and gray weather when I made this card.  Thankfully that weather has disappeared for the next few days.

I made this card for my nephew who is graduating this June.  I used the Horizontal Collage Cover-up Die-namics die, the Congrats Die-namics die and the Tassel Time and Star Graduate stamp sets.

The final card was made with the new Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics die.  I used a patterned that is available on the MFT website for the card.

Hope you have  a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer, Rosemary--what fabulous cards using the wonderful MFT products! The cross stitch is my favorite--so gorgeous! You've inspired me to actually use the stitching tag I bought from them & maybe then I can justify getting that big die! Enjoy the nice weather!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a fabulous job as their guest designer Rosemary! This is a trio of fabulousness!

Anita in France said...

It's been lovely seeing you as GD at MFT, Rosemary ... you've shared so many different styles and techniques ... today's trio is a wonderful example of your wide ranging design skills! Thanks for all the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)