"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, June 7, 2019

all kinds...

Hello!  Popping in with a card that I made using my Concord & 9th Everyday Bouquet turnabout stamp set.   I combined the colors from Color Throwdown with the layout from Freshly Made sketches (something that I seem to do on a regular basis, lol!).   After stamping the wreath I ended up die cutting only a portion of the wreath to use on my card.  I used the banner die from the Everyday Bouquet die set to die cut navy cardstock for one of the elements in the sketch and then used teal cardstock to mat the main stamped element.  I stamped the sentiment from the sentiment in VersaMark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder from WOW! Embossing.  I layered up all the elements and then tied some coral baker's twine around the piece and adhered it to a off white cardstock base.



Thanks for stopping by... have a wonderful day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Rustic White, Indigo, SU! Taken With Teal; Stamps:  Concord & 9th; Dies:  Concord & 9th, A Jillian Vance Design; Ink: Catherine Pooler, Stampin Up!, VersaMark; Embossing powder:  WOW! Embossing; Baker's Twine:  The Twinery

9 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! I love that beautiful bouquet of flowers you've created! The colours are fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet collage of flowers! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

You always make the prettiest cards for FMS, love this Rosemary!

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely floral panel, Rosemary! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! this is so pretty. love how you used the colors. thanks for playing along with us over on CTD.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--another winner in my book! This is so creative & gorgeous, Rosemary!

Broni said...

I just love this!!

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Rosemary ... I have this set and would never have thought of using just a section ... such a brilliant idea (and one I may steal ... oops, I mean be inspired by!)! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Fantastic! The colors are so fresh and beautiful, and I love that you can so effortlessly (at least from my viewpoint!) combine the two challenges. Well done