"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Happy Wednesday!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!  Wow... it is already the middle of December and Christmas is just a little over a week away!  Anyone feeling the pressure?!  I am, lol!  Still working on presents for at least one of my boys.  Anywho... it is Wednesday and that means I have a card up on the AJVD blog today.  Here is a little peek:


If it looks a little familiar it is because I created it using some die cuts left over from a slimline card I made a few weeks back.  I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to check it out, though!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Greta said...

Always good to use left overs & these look beautiful! Off to see the card!

Lisa Elton said...

Saw this at AJVD. You had me with the polka dots!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your patterned poinsettias, Rosemary, & they look amazing atop the diagonal striped cover plate!!