"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, December 5, 2020

thanks snow much...

 Hello!  Popping in with a quick post to share a card that I made with one of the new dies from Simon Says Stamp's DIEcember release that went live on December 1st.  I'm super thankful to Simon Says Stamp for sending me product to use for their releases!  This time they sent me a gorgeous die set calld Snowflake Frame.  It includes a large rectangular die with snowflakes around the edges and five small snowflake dies that can be used separately.  I have not used those little snowflakes on a card... yet!  This card will be heading off to the current Inspired By challenge as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use dies.  The Inspired By challenge always has really fun themes and every week I think I will play along and then the next thing you know it is Thursday, again, and I didn't play along!   I die cut the frame from aqua cardstock and then stamped the sentiment (from an SSS stamp set that is no longer available) with watermark ink and heat embossed in white.  The small thanks is from another Simon Says Stamp set and was stamped with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink on a thin strip and then trimmed down.  I stamped the snowman (he is from the same set as the sentiment) on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored him with Copic markers.  I cut him out and popped him up on the frame with foam dots.  The frame was then adhered to a white cardstock base.  My snowman isn't melting, but he is a snowman and I do have snowflakes!  



 Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Greta said...

Darling card, Rosemary!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful card, the recipient would love to be thanked with beauty and fun. Love it Rosemary.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a cute snowman and I love him on the snowflake bordered panel, Rosemary!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great snowflake frame! I love the way you were inspired, this is delightful! Thanks for joining us at IB!

TK said...

Gorgeous! Love the beautiful intricate die and that oh so fun big sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

Rosemary I am so happy to see this beauty in our IB gallery! I loved that frame when I saw your card on Instagram... it's so nice to be able to 'enbiggen' to catch every sweet detail: like that fabulous sentiment, and your wonderful coloring... such a sweet little snow dude!
Thanks for playing this week - come back anytime you want! wink!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow, beautiful card, from colors to design, it's so fresh and fun! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week, glad you were able to join us with this beauty!