"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, July 20, 2023

smile...

 Hello!  Popping in with a quick share of a card that I made for Sunday Stamps.  I just love the color palette for the current challenge and wanted to make something.  The Simon Says Stamp Sunrise Stem has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to make something with it and this is what I came up with.  


I used my Waffle Flower grip mat to hold my pieces in place after I die cut them from white cardstock.  The flower was inked up with Pinkfresh Studio Slumber, the stem with Pinkfresh Studio Fresh Pear and Grassy Knoll and the flower center with Pinkfresh Studio Lemon Whip.  I used Pinkfresh Studio Blue Jay for my ink blended background.  The sentiment is an older Simon Says Stamp die.  I have had it for so long that I don't even remember if I have ever used it.  I die cut it twice from heavy weight vellum and then adhered them together.  I arranged everything on the background using liquid adhesive.  I finished off the card with yellowish gems.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!




7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card, Rosemary!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty flower and I love the soft inking behind, Rosemary!!

TK said...

Dainty and beautiful!

dj said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with our "Summer Days" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your sponging of the background and then your die...Perfection!!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC313

Stef Perry said...

How beautiful, Rosemary! Love that die cut flower and the sentiment really balances out the design so well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A glorious card Rosemary, I love how you used the colours and the blue background. All so gorgeous.
Faith x

Greta said...

Love the softly inked background matching the beautiful flower!