"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, April 13, 2024

you are loved...

 Hello!  I'm popping in with a card for several challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches, Color Throwdown and the Tic Tac Toe challenge.   I don't think I have ever participated in the Tic Tac Toe challenge, but when I saw Lisa from My Paper Tales' card for the challenge I had to play along!  This is what I created:


The CTD colors this week are so bright and pretty.  I mean who doesn't love pink, yellow and green together?  It just says spring and so does the pretty You Are Loved stamp and die set from PaperTrey Ink.  It was one of my purchases when I won a gift certificate during the February release.   I used Pinkfresh Studio inks to do all of the stamping.   For the tic tac toe portion of the challenge I went with the bottom row of foliage, embossing and critter.  My critter is the tiny dragonfly perched on the wreath.  Hope that is sufficient!  I hadn't originally planned to emboss the background, but like I said I was inspired to do it because of Lisa.  I used a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder Blossom Field for the background.   The FMS layout calls for a square, but I rarely do square cards so I went with my usual A2 size.   




Well, that's it for me.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so happy I inspired you to play at TTT!! Your card is beautiful, Rosemary. It looks like spring and I love that itty bitty dragonfly!

Jen Timko said...

Pretty is exactly the word. What a lovely card this is and your sweet details really make this special. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral spray in those colors, Rosemary - so pretty atop the crisp white embossing!! Love the bitty dragonfly too!!

TK said...

Absolutely beautiful! It's easy to be inspired by Lisa, as her sweet demeanor shines in every card. I love your sweet embossing folder, wreath and dragonfly -- delicate and sweet indeed!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a glorious card Rosemary, I love the embossing and the pretty use of colours, so very beautiful. x

Broni said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Rosemary! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Amy O said...

I love these bright, pretty colors! Such a fabulous card for Spring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Greta said...

Just beautiful!