"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, June 29, 2024

birthdays...

 Hello, hello!  Well, we are actually saying "goodbye" to June!  Where is the time going, lol?!  I have been busying doing other things, but finally got a chance to make a card for Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.   And since the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is anything goes I will post the card there, too.  Let's have a look.


I pulled out a Reverse Confetti stamp set that I don't think I had every used and colored it up in the CTD colors using my Copic markers.   After I was done I die cut the panel with a rectangle die and then tore off the bottom portion of the panel.  I wrapped a length of black twine around the panel and tied it in a bow.  Before adhering the panel to my cardstock base I stamped the sentiment from another Reverse Confetti stamp set and then adhered the panel with foam tape.  I added some Rock Candy stickles for a little bit of sparkle.



That's it for me.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you combined the colors and the sketch! Pretty card, Rosemary!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch and colors!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

TK said...

Great sketch, great colors and an awesome card --it is sure to be loved

Greta said...

WOW--beautiful bouquet and coloring, Rosemary! This is a stunner!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! You've used the colours and the sketch beautifully Rosemary, love the flowers and the twine. A lovely sentiment to match too. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the sketch, Rosemary - love the twine for the "strip" element!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love these colorful flowers! What a beautiful bouquet! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!