Well, hello! It has been a while since I last posted. Ten days in fact. I don't think I have ever gone ten days without posting something. I had thought I would post the card I'm posting today last week, but I didn't get around to making it until earlier this week. I will be posting this to Just Us Girls (anything does with dies), Color Hues and Pinkfresh Studio August challenge. So, here we go, lol!
A few months ago I purchased the Pinkfresh Studio Art Deco Floral Arch stamp, die and stencil set. It was one of those buy the stamp set and get the stencils and dies free. Couldn't pass that deal up now could I? I used the
Color Hues combo of navy and teal for arches, stems and flowers. The challenge for the PFS August challenge is beautiful backgrounds. The PFS background die I used is no longer available (I think it is called Sparkle Diamond), but I absolutely love it and think it makes a beautiful background for the floral arch. I used some of the navy blue ink that was left on my blending brush on the top of the panel before adding the die cut arch. I die cut a second blank arch and adhered to the top one to provide a little more stability. I stamped and die cut the sentiment (cutting a second blank for the sentiment, as well) and adhered it to the card front. I finished with some tiny dark blue gems that I had in my stash. The inks used are from Altenew. I used navy (appropriately), Galactic Stream (dark teal) and Teal Cave (medium teal).
Well, that's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.
1 comment:
Love the way the focal arches up the card! This is just lovely, Rosemary. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!
Post a Comment