"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, June 24, 2017

you float my boat...

Hello!!!  I'm back with another nautical themed card. This one is for the current MFT sketch challenge and the current MFT color challenge.   The super cute stamps and dies are from MFT and called You Float My Boat.   Aren't those little sail boats just the cutest???  I die cut the little boats and then stamped them in the colors from the MFT color challenge.  The white panel was die cut using an MFT mini scallop rectangle die and then stenciled with the waves using a Hero Arts stencil and the two blue inks that I used to stamp the boat and sails.  I also added some clouds using the same light blue ink... hard to see in my photo though!  I adhered the boats and then matted the rectangle with red and gray cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped in gray and then piece was adhered to my card base.  I also stamped the little anchor, die cut it and then adhered it to the boat.

Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  white, red, gray; Stamps:  My Favorite Things, Dies:  My Favorite Things and A Jillian Vance Design, Inks:  Hero Arts, Stampin Up!

7 comments:

Greta said...

Wow--absolutely perfect, Rosemary! I adore the stenciled waves & you used the wonderful color combo perfectly!

Canonbury creations said...

Fab card Rosie, love the waves and what a great sentiment x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of boats on the stenciled waves, Rosemary!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love your take on the color challenge! The waves you created are fabulous!!

Anita in France said...

Fresh, cute and so fun, Rosemary! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I ever love this sweet card!! Your nautical theme is spot on perfect!! Love, love , love it!

Nancy said...

Such a sweet summery card! Love it!