"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, April 2, 2020

just for you...

Hey there!  Hope you are staying busy as we all stay home right now!  I did some more Copic coloring the other day and this time I colored up some tulips using the Simon Says Stamp Sketch Tulip Bouquet stamp set.  I love most flowers, but I love tulips the most.  I even had them in my wedding bouquet!   I don't have any blooming in my yard right now.  I'm too lazy to plant them in the fall, lol!  But I can have them blooming all year round on my cards, right?  This card is for Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches.  I had colored the tulips before I knew that two of the colors from the Throwdown combo would be pink and green!  Love it when things turn out that way.  I just had to figure out how to incorporate gray and kraft into my design to complete my card.  I think I managed to do a pretty good job of working it in!

Thanks for stopping by and stay safe!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a PRETTY spring card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! "simply" beautiful. This like looking out of my window at my tulips. Love how you have put this together Rosemary.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Lori said...

Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Greta said...

Amazing card, Rosemary! I would have had no idea how to add the gray & kraft, but you sure did!

TK said...

Very pretty, Rosemary, and so glad you're spending time in with crafts because your cards are so wonderful to peruse. Love that the colors worked for you!

Anita in France said...

You did a beautiful job of working those extra colours into your lovely tulips, Rosemary ... what a gorgeous card! Stay safe ... and keep crafting! Hugs, Anita :)

Cécile RIBON said...

This is absolutely delightful! I love these beautifully colored tulips against the classy neutral background. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Greta said...

Well deserved HM at FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE tulips and this was a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Always love seeing your cards in the gallery!