"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Spellbinders Timeless Grace Doily Dies

Hello!  I'm popping in with another card I made using a different set of doily dies from Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.  This set is called the Timeless Grace Doily Etched dies.  Just like with my first card I used metallic and plain cardstocks.  The contrast is more noticeable with this card because I used gold metallic cardstock and white cardstock.  I also included some photos of the dies and the resulting die cuts to show you a little better how they go together.    The finished card is also 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 like the first card due to the size of the finished doily.  With this card I decided to use some of the die cut pieces that I have from the Spellbinders March 2020 card kit called Feeling Hoppy.  I placed a small circular piece in the center of my doily to provide a bit of a platform for my die cut pieces.  I then adhered them all in place.  I really love the contrast created by alternating the gold and white cardstocks.  It is a little time consuming to put all the pieces together, but the end result is so worth all the time you spend.  I'm really looking forward to using the dies with different colors of cardstock and other stamps and dies in my collection!  Don't forget about the big Summer Sale going on at Spellbinders.  It ends on June 21st and there are lots of great deals!   Just click here to head to the sale.

Dies and cut pieces
Die cuts with folds


Pieces linked together

I hope my photos are helpful.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another beautiful doily card, Rosemary! Just love the white/gold combo and thanks for sharing how the dies work - very helpful!

Lisa Elton said...

Your white and gold with the soft colors in the center is so pretty Rosemary! This is such a feminine card!

Greta said...

The gold & white with the contrast is so elegant & gorgeous! Wonderful arrangement of die cuts in the center & love the little flag!

TK said...

Beautiful, Rosemary, and the photos helped! Love the two colors and resulting beauty

Anita in France said...

Gold and white is such a gorgeous combination, Rosemary ... and you've used it so wonderfully here on this lovely, dimensional beauty! Hugs, Anita :)