"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday with AJVD

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Wow... we are already in the middle of June!  Even in lockdown time is flying by!  I have a post up on the AJVD blog today and it features two cards.  Yep... two cards!  Here is a little peek:



The cards are very similar, but one is simple and the other stepped up.  I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see both cards!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two cards - fabulous! Luckily I don't need any more grad stuff this year, otherwise you'd be enabling me again, Rosemary!!

Greta said...

Off to check them out! Love the mortarboard die!

Lisa Elton said...

I saw these at AJVD... fabulous!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Superb and very elegant cards Rosemary.
Take care
Faith x

TK said...

Looking fantastic from here!