"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, January 7, 2021

just a note...

 Hello!  Popping in with a card for this month's Pinkfresh Studio challenge.  It is their "year in review" challenge and I decided to make a card based on the sketch from the April 2020 challenge.  I also used the colors from the challenge, as well.  I used the floral image from the PF Believe in yourself stamp set along with the matching die.  I stamped the flowers using the colors from the April 2020 color palette and then die cut it.  I used a tag die from another company and cut that from white cardstock.  The main panel was die cut with a Spellbinders essential rectangle die and then I added the pierced detail with another die from the same Spellbinders set.   Some pink baker's twine was tied in a bow on the tag and I adhered the tag to the panel.  I then adhered the floral image over the tag.  I hope you can see the general idea of the sketch layout on my card.  The sentiment is from another PF stamp set.   I stamped it on a strip of white cardstock, trimmed it out and then popped it up on the floral piece.  I finished off the card with some sequins in colors from the color palette.  





Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've used the tag! This is simply charming!

Greta said...

Beautifully cheery card, Rosemary! Love the tag on it's side with the sweet bow!

TK said...

I love the way you minimized the shape in the challenge and highlighted the pretty flowers -- the inspiration is definitely there

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Beautiful Rosemary as always.
Faith x

maria f. said...

So cheery!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our January challenge!