"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday with AJVD

 Hello and happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well!  Our week started out with lots of "liquid sunshine" (as we sometimes like to call rain!).  I'm seriously alot!   But I would rather have rain than lots of snow!  Since it is Wednesday that means I have a post up on the AJVD blog and here is a little peek:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to check out the full project and to let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Rosemary.
Faith x

Greta said...

Pink, gold & sparkle--love it already! Most rain I can remember in a long time here, too. Happy we have a break right now!

Lisa Elton said...

OH, I like this already! On my way to check it out.

Viv said...

So pretty Rosie, I love it ;) xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous card, Rosemary - love how you used that die!!