"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, January 18, 2021

snow much thanks...

 Hello!  Popping in with a card that I made for the current Paper Players challenge to create a clean and simple card with a snow theme.  I recently got the dies that match the Prismatic Snowflakes stamp set that I have from Simon Says Stamp and I couldn't wait to use them.   I stamped two snowflakes with watermark ink and heat embossed in platinum embossing powder.  I die cut some white cardstock with a Spellbinders essentials rectangle die and then did a little ink blending on the top portion of the panel with Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink.  After I die cut the snowflakes I added a little of the Tumbled Glass to them, as well.   I arranged the largest snowflake so I could line up my sentiment from the Frozen Fractals stamp set and then stamped it in VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink.  The panel was adhered to a light gray cardstock base and then I layered the snowflakes using foam dimensionals.   I finished off the card with a light blue jewel from Pretty Pink Posh.  Going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, as well. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this! It's perfectly CAS, perfectly fabulous and the winner for sure!

Greta said...

Totally agree with Lisa--perfection!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That geometric snowflake, with your subtle blending, is just beautiful - snowy CAS perfection Rosemary! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Nancy said...

This is such a stunning CAS card. I absolutely adore the softness and the greeting. Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab layered snowflake, Rosemary - great CAS design!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Simply stunning Rosemary! Love that subtle blue shading. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!