"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, January 21, 2023

oh happy day...

 Hello!  Popping in with a card that I created for Freshly Made Sketches, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and Color Throwdown.   The FMS layout is a very simple one this week and I just couldn't pass up the Color Throwdown combo so here we go:


I have had my eye on the Eclectic Garden stamp and die set from Concord & 9th for several years now.  Both are being retired and were on sale at Ellen Hutson.  EH had a sale recently so I got the dies for an additional 20% off.   Yay!   The dies came a few days ago and I just had to use them.  So I turned the FMS layout on it's side and created this card.    The sentiment is from another C9 set called Thinking of You.  I die cut it with a banner die that I have had for ages.   Ellen Hutson decided to have today only sale and so this coming week I will be getting the Eclectic Garden stamp set in the mail.  Yay, again!



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beautiful layout and color scheme & I love what you did with it, Rosemary!! Yay to bargains too :)

Lisa Elton said...

You combined those challenges perfectly, Rosemary this is so pretty!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous clean and fresh design, Rosemary! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FMS this week.

TK said...

CAS yet oh so sweet! Love those colors, and the dies are sweet -- very easy to see why you've wanted them for so long!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is gorgeous rosemary. Love the blue and white. Those flowers and the design are so pretty.
Faith x

Kim S said...

I love your creative use of the sketch and the colors are stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Broni said...

Love how you used such a pretty soft gray! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful! clean & lovely and wonderful use of this week's oolors. thanks for playing along.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous floral design. This floral die cut is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Greta said...

Wonderful card!

Greta said...

Congrats on anther FMS win!