"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, January 29, 2023

you deserve...

 Hello!  Another quick post sharing a card for a challenge that I haven't participated in for a very long time:  Pinkfresh Studio monthly challenge.   I'm going to try to participate more this year so I can use the lovely Pinkfresh Studio products that I have.  Take a look at my card:


The January challenge at Pinkfresh Studio is always a "year in review" challenge.  I decided to go with the May challenge of anything spring although it also works for the frame it up challenge.  Anyway, I used a stamp and stencil (there is also a die I just don't have it, yet) that I believe is only available at Scrapbook.com called Life is Good.  I stamped the image on white cardstock and then stenciled the image using Pinkfresh Studio inks:  Sparkling Rose, Candied Apple, Lemon Whip, Fresh Pear and Grassy Knoll.  Once I was done stenciling I placed the Sparkling Diamond cover die over the image and then ran it through my die cutter.   I then further die cut the image using the Folk Art Frames die set.    This gave me three pieces.  I glued the largest piece flat to my cardstock base.  I used foam strips to adhere the frame into its spot and then thin foam squares to adhere the remaining panel into place.  The sentiment is also a Pinkfresh Studio product that is exclusive to Scrapbook.com:  Foiled Sentiments.  I used a silver one and adhered it with foam strips.  I finished off the card with some Nuvo jewel drops in Limoncello for the flower center and Morning Dew.   I'm also going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you set the frame off to one side rather than centering it! It's a wonderful design element and your card is beautiful!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love everything about this one, Rosemary - so pretty with all the layers!!

TK said...

Very pretty, and I too adore that off-set frame. Pretty colors

Greta said...

Beautiful floral & great design!