"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, May 21, 2023

consider this...

 Hello!  I'm popping in with a quick share that I made for Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown using the Simon Says Stamp Happy Hello stamp set and the matching dies.  I absolutely love this stamp set!  The fun folk art design just makes me so well, happy, lol!  Take a look at what I made.


I definitely took a bit of license with the FMS layout by using the large heart die from the Happy Hello set.  But I thought it would be perfect to use for the layout.  I stamped the flowers and stems using Pinkfresh Studio ink in Ballerina Slippers and Key Lime and die cut with the matching dies.  I die cut a white rectangle and then adhered the heart so that it hung off the edge.  I stamped the sentiment, then I wrapped bright green twine around the panel and tied it in a bow.  The flowers were arranged on the heart and adhered with liquid adhesive and foam squares where needed.  I finished with a scattering of light pink sequins.  



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


11 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute. Love it. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the pretty large heart off the page, with a lovely mix of Spring flowers. A paper hug? Definitely is. A gorgeous card Rosemary.
Faith x

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Love this layout as well! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So charming, Rosemary! Love the liberties you took with the sketch :) The heart with flowers and baker's twine look amazing!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these sweet folk art flowers sitting on the heart! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week, Rosemary.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that sweet heart in the background and the pretty flowers! That sentiment is just lovely as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just the sweetest card, Rosemary! The scalloped heart is wonderful!

TK said...

Sweet and a perfect rendition of the sketch! Love the scalloped heart and soft colors

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetess! Such a deliful card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Broni said...

So sweet and pretty, Rosemary!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Greta said...

Oh how creative to use the heart this way! Absolutely love this sweet card in one of my favorite color combos!