"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, May 29, 2023

Birch Press Design Monday

 Happy Memorial Day to everyone here in the US!   Have a wonderful day relaxing and remembering those who gave their all in service to our country.  My younger son is involved in the JROTC program at his high school and spent Saturday morning in a local cemetery pining flags on the graves of people who served in the military.  Proud momma moment!  

I do have a post up on the Birch Press Design blog today so I hope you will head over there to check it out.  Here is a little peek:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to check out my Birch Press post.


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Memorial Day! I saw your pretty card on FB and over at Birch Press!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rosemary, I paid a visit to Birch Press.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just ordered from BPD on their sale yesterday but missed the crocus - oh well, love what you did with them, Rosemary!!

Greta said...

Putting out flags on Memorial Day on veteran graves is what it's all about. I almost bought the crocus--maybe next time. Off to see your card.

TK said...

Beautiful crocus, and I'm off to see the rest!