"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, March 28, 2011

Etsy Inspired....

Hello!  A card I made for the current Etsy Inspired challenge.  The inspiration store this week is Fresh Metal.  O la la!! There are some seriously gorgeous handmade necklaces to be found there!  My card is based on this gorgeous necklace made of cream ribbon, pearls and a beautifully jewelled flower!   When I saw my inspiration piece I thought of some K & Co. flower stickers I had purchased recently.   The layout is based on the current sketch from Clean & Simple.  Only stamping on the card is the sentiment.  Papers are from Stampin Up!



Thanks for peeking.... hope your week is off to a great start.

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Vintage Cream; Patterned Paper:  Stampin Up!; Stamps:  CHF - Sweet Bee; Ink:  Ranger Old Paper & Bundled Sage distress inks; Stickers:  K & Co.

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous!!!! Have a great day hon!

Barb said...

Rosie, your flowers are almost an exact match to the beautiful necklace! Amazing and so pretty!

Nat said...

so beautiful Rosemary, I love these delicate flowers and pp's!

Brenda said...

Oh Wow! Look at your beautiful flowers ! Another stunner Rosemary!

velta said...

This is just stunning Rosemary!! your flowers have a shimmery look and the design of your card is clean and simple, but also very elegant...Great Job and thank you for sharing :)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is gorgeous! The flowers are stunning and your take on the inspiration piece is amazing! Nice job! Good Luck with the challenge!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow.....super gorgeousness!!!!!

Elise said...

Okay, I KNOW I sat down to comment on THIS {Conspiracy theory - once again!}... What a STUNNER! This is TRULY a thing of beauty, my dear! That composition is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it when you work from Etsy challenges! Yipeeee!

Jacquel said...

This is truly beautiful & very elegant! Thanks so much for playing with Etsy this week!!!

de said...

Wow, this is stunning and beautiful! I really love where your inspiration took you!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Beautiful!!!! Love it!
Great job with the sketch!

Angelica Turner said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant, love the flowers.

Tina said...

Beautiful is all i have to say....very elegant

Tina

Kendra said...

I LOVE the flowers on this card, and the paper so adorable! The whole thing is great!

Michelle said...

Stunning! Those flowers are seriously gorgeous! Love the pp too!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love how you used the flowers in this, Rosemary! Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge

Michele Gross said...

So very pretty! Love those flowers :)