"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, March 4, 2011

Its Sunny the Tuesday Trigger Way...

Quickie post today with a card I made for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Tigger, An Idea In Yellow.  When I saw the trigger this week I just had to get something made.  The bright yellow door is what sparked my imagination.    I have seen lots of people making amazing cards using paper doilies and I just had to give it a try.   This is what I came up with (which has absolutely nothing to do with the trigger picture!!):



Its a bit outside my "box" but I really like it.  The only problem I see is how to mail it!  I suppose this card would fall into the category of "I'm going to deliver it by hand".  Anyway, I do love how the card turned out.

Thanks to taking a peek.. 

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white & Lemon Tart; Wilton paper doilie; Stamps:  Hero Arts:  Starburst Lace & Find Joy set; Ink:  Memento Dandelion; KaiserCraft & Zva Creative Pearls

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it Rosemary! The doily looks great!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Rosemarie! Hand delivery for sure! I love the piece you put in the centre of the doily!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Love the card, so cheerful, sorry I didn't comment yesterday, love that card too! But then I love all your gorgeous creations!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful, love how you placed the doily and the colors.

Barb said...

I love the way it turned out too, Rosie! So pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love the off-the-page look - beautiful card!

Rae said...

So pretty, and delicate.

Elise said...

Oh, HEAVENS! {I'm powerless over a yellow, classically old house!} AND I can certainly see why this was inspiration you couldn't resist! YOUR output would fit FLAWLESSLY, right in that little scene! I love it, my dear!

Helen F. said...

Very pretty and feminine card, Rosemary. Love the doily set off to the side also.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Rosemary! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Trinh said...

This is so pretty, Rosemary!