"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

holiday sparkle...

 Hello everyone!  I'm popping with some holiday cards that I created using the gorgeous Sparkling Holidays card kit from Spellbinders!  This kit is jam packed with all kinds supplies to create amazing Christmas cards!  I made three and I have one more to complete that I will share at a later date and I can create many more with all the supplies I have left!  The value is absolutely phenomenal!  And right now you can save up to 30% on past kits!  Simply click on the banner below to be taken to all the kits that are on sale.   

 

 Now on to my cards!   I made all three cards using just a small sample of the dite cut n pieces that are found in the kit.   I also used different patterned papers from the kit.  You get a full 6x6 pad of patterned papers!  I trimmed down a piece that has a star pattern on it and then layered on three trees, a sparkling deer and a banner with the sentiment fa la la la.   To finish off the card I added tiny rhinestones (a pack comes in the kit) to some of the stars on the card.  It is hard to see in the photo, but if you click on it you should be able to see them.


This next card uses one of  dies (yes... you get dies in this kit!) along with another die cut piece and a banner.  I die cut some patterned paper with a Spellbinders rectangle die (no longer available) and then a piece of aqua cardstock from the kit to layer behind the patterned paper.  I layered on the rectangle and then the swan and the banner.   I used the poinsettia and leaves die to cut flowers from pink cardstock from the kit and the leaves from dark green cardstock from the kit.  I then layered the flowers on the swan as you see.  I finished off the card by adding more of those rhinestones I used in the first card to the center of each flower.  I think this card is my favorite of the three.  Adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

 

The final card is just fun!  I used two large word die cuts from the kit along with a sparkly ampersand for the main elements on the card.   Many of the papers in the 6x6 pad you get in the kit have foiling on them and I used one with a fun star pattern on it.  I trimmed that down and adhered it to one of the card bases included in the kit (you get ten card bases and ten envelopes in the kit!).  I then layered on the two words and the ampersand.  I finished off the card with a sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit that I embossed in black on vellum.  It was die cut with a Spellbinders banner die.   


I hope you enjoyed seeing my Christmas designs and that you will check out the sales going on at Spellbinders right now.  If you are a curent Spellbinders club kit member you will save even more on your purchase!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful selection of cards here Rosie! the tiny rhinestones on the first card are so sweet too ;) hugs Viv xx

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I want that kit! These are all great, Rosemary! Love the papers, the images, everything!

Lisa Elton said...

Three lovely cards Rosemary!

TK said...

Beautiful -- love all three, Rosemary

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three beautiful cards with those kit elements, Rosemary!! So much goodness in each and every kit!!

Anita in France said...

Delicious sparkle and shine, Rosemary ... such a lovely trio ... my favourite's the swan too! Hugs, Anita :)