"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, October 26, 2020

thanks...

 Hey there!  Popping in with a card that features more leaves, lol!  What can I say... it is fall and I love stamps that feature leaves!   These are from Altenew and this will be heading over to the Altenew Inspiration challenge.  I stamped the images using VersaFine CLAIR Acorn ink and then watercolored the leaves and the background using the Altenew 12 pan watercolor set.  Once it was dry I die cut the panel.  I used the Altenew fancy thanks die (think that is what it is called) for the main sentiment and die cut it from very thick vellum three times.  After stacking the words together I placed them on my panel so I could place the smaller sentiment in the right spot.  That was stamped with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink and then I adhered the thanks.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my, this is beautiful Rosemary! Simple, but striking!

Anita in France said...

What soft, dreamy watercolouring, Rosemary ... so pretty with the vellum sentiment ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

Beautiful background & leaves, Rosemary! Don't think I've ever used vellum for a die cut word, but now I want to try it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the soft look of the vellum diecut atop your gorgeous leafy sprig, Rosemary!!

Vikki H said...

Your soft sentiment compliments the pastel background beautifully. My favorite set of leaves - 😍