"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

three card post...

Hello!!  As many of you know PTI is now 10 years old!!  I can't believe it!  Seems just like yesterday when I discovered PTI and really fell in love with stamping!  Right now they are in the midst of a fun series of challenges celebrating the past, the present and the future.   Today I'm sharing three cards that I made for the first three years (2007, 2008 and 2009).  First up is a card made with one of the sets they featured from 2007... Green Thumb.   Love the hollyhocks image from the set and teamed it up with the little pot that also comes in the set.  I colored the images with Ranger distress markers, stamped them on watercolor paper and then blended out the color.  The grass was just created by scribbling on some Mown Lawn distress marker and then blending it out.  I also added some light blue for the sky.  Once the panel was dry I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  A little red bow was tied with some twine to finish off the card.
Next up is a card I made using one of the stamp sets from 2008... Floral Frenzy.  This card was inspired by Michelle's card that uses the same stamp set.  I stamped the flowers using a medium pink and a light purple ink.  The centers were stamped in yellow except for the final one that was stamped using Onyx Black ink.  The panel was then die cut with a PTI  Double Ups die.  A tiny clear sequin was added to each flower and then the panel mounted on a bright green cardstock base.
The final card uses one of the featured sets from 2009... On My Couch.  The chair was die cut and then stamped with the chair outline image in red and the pattern using pink ink.  The legs were added using a brown ink.  I stamped the picture in brown and then colored it with distress markers.  I added the rug using a teal color ink.  The rug image is from On My Couch Additions as is the sentiment.  The panel was die cut using another one of the Inside Out dies.  The layout follows the current CTS layout so I will add my card to that gallery.
Hope you have a wonderful day...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  white; PTI kraft; bright green; watercolor paper; Stamps and Dies: PaperTrey Ink; Inks:  PTI, Hero Arts and VersaFine; Clean sequins; red hemp twine

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are all perfectly perfect Rosemary! The first one is my fave with it's painted look!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three darling cards, Rosemary - just love the watercoloring!

Greta said...

Oh wow--love these, Rosemary! You used all sets I don't have & made beautiful cards! I especially love the first one! Thinking I better get a move on--only have 1 card made so far!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!

Petra Swart said...

Love all of these, Rosemary!!!!! The first one looks like a little painting and the second has a lovely CAS feel to it!!!! Love the fun CTS one - so cute with the painting against the wall!!!! All simply great!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Hannelie said...

Love them all!
Especially your take on CTS!
Creative & beautiful...Thanks for joining us at CTS this week!

Diana K said...

Oh my!