"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, March 18, 2017

another bunny card..

Hello!! Stopping in on this windy, rainy weekend with another bunny card.  Just can't stop myself!! These bunnies are just too darn cute!!!  Like the first one there is no sentiment on it.  But that is because I got the card put together before I realized that I had not stamped a sentiment! The main panel was adhered with pop dots which makes it harder to set a good impression. I'm sure that hasn't happened to anyone else out there, right???!!!  I created my background by scribbling some dark brown and blue ZIGs onto a panel of watercolor cardstock and then blended it out with a little water.   I flicked on some green for the grass and then did a bit of blending.  The side strip was die cut using the fence specialty die from the kit.  The green textured paper that I used can in the kit as well.  After looking at the finished card I realized that the background could either be the sky or a lake!!  Either way I do love how it turned out.  I think I will add this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use a bit of green and to the current 30 day coloring challenge.


Wishing you a wonderful day and wishing that our rain would go away, lol!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Crumb Cake, green texture, Ranger watercolor; Stamps:  Hero Art March My Monthly Hero kit; Dies:  Hero Arts My Monthly Hero and A Jillian Vance Design; Ink:  VersaFine Smoky Gray; Watercolor medium:  ZIG Clean Color markers





11 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Oh lordy bunnies and ducks, couldn't be better! Glad I'm not the only one who forgets the sentiment Rosie or even doesn't leave room for one!
Val x

Karren said...

These images are so adorable. Fabulous scene!

Margot said...

Adorable card! Needs no sentiment I think!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh sooooooooooooooo cute. I love the bunny too. Love the story book look Rosi.

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Rosemary! I call it a lake--the perfect little scene!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous coloring and contrast! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Bit O’ Green” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh golly what an adorable little troop they are!! Sweet card Rosemary. I saw the blue as water!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling scene, Rosemary, and I just love your background - so realistic! Fun with the fence sideways too!!

Lori said...

Adorable! What a pretty background and the bunny and ducks are so cute. No sentiment needed - it's perfect as is!

Anita in France said...

What an adorable little scene, Rosemary ... that bunny and the ducks are just so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Martha said...

Oh, Rosemary, what an adorably sweet card!
It makes me smile!