"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, March 27, 2017

pick me...

Hello friends!!  I have one more bunny card to share.  This time my little bunny is hanging out with a squirrel friend and they are trying to decide if they each picked the right snack.  I think this little gray bunny turned out the best of the two that I colored the other day as I think I was able to get the coloration right.  I also really like how my little squirrel turned out.  Along with the bunnies we have a lot of squirrels running around and I tried to capture the colors that I often see in their fur as they streak by!  Kept this very simple and just added a little bit of a background to ground the bunny and the squirrel and then added the little sentiment.  I will add this to the 30 day coloring challenge and to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  The layout is based on the current Freshly Made Sketches layout.

Wishing you a wonderful day...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  gray, Ranger watercolor paper; Stamps:  Hero Art March My Monthly Hero; Dies:  Hero Arts March My Monthly Hero and A Jillian Vance Design; Inks:  VersaFine Smoky Gray, Onyx Black; Watercolor medium:  Zig Clean Color markers 

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love this sweet bunny and his friend! Such a cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS~

canadian_liner said...

Wonderful combination of challenges, and your colouring is inspiring! I'll be glad to see any kind of critters in our backyard---the snow is very slow to disappear up here in Ontario, Canada.

Greta said...

Super cute card, Rosemary! Love how you use Zigs for backgrounds--looks great!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely darling, Rosemary! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the scene you created with the darling bunny and squirrel. Adorable card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

They are a sweet little pair! Cute card Rosemary!!

Jen Timko said...

These two are a great pair. Such a fun card. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is so sweet! I love your coloring and your photography. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So cute when I spotted this on the Hero Arts group - just love your animal duo, Rosemary! And the watercolored "earth" looks amazing!!

Anita in France said...

So cute ... both these little critters, Rosemary ... I'm loving your little bunny cards! Hugs, Anita :)

Margot said...

Adorable card!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh now that is just too sweet Rosi!