"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

i'm a cover girl... again!!!

Hello friends!!  I just had to stop in with some news and I think you can figure it out from my blog post title, lo1!!  A card I made is on the cover of the April/May/June Stamper's Sampler!!   Now I had absolutely no idea my card would be on the cover until I opened the packaging that my complimentary copy of Stamper's Sampler came in today.    I knew my card would be in Stamper's Sampler because I saw it in an advertisement that appeared in the latest issue of Stamper's Sampler Take Ten, but I didn't think it would be on the cover!  I have had two cards on the cover of Take Ten, but never on Stamper's Sampler.  And to make things even better... they used the coffee cup (which is from the super cute Precious Remembrance Shop set Coffee Love) as the template for their new template challenge!!! How cool is that???  The card on the cover appears in the magazine along with two other cards that I made using the same stamp set from Precious Remembrance Shop and I could not be more pleased that Dyane's stamp set is being showcased so prominently in the magazine!!   If you have never checked out Precious Remembrance Shop you really should!  They have a fabulous design team (I used to be a member) and super cute stamps!!  

Thanks so much for indulging me today as I share this fun news.... wishing you a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cover Girl again!! So thrilled for you, Rosemary, and glad your talent is getting that audience!! Looks like a gorgeous card - love the coffee cup!!

HJ said...

Congratulations, Rosemary. How great is that to be on the cover of Stampers Sampler!! It is a beautiful card. Enjoy your time in the sun!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your card being selected for the cover. Always love your cards, and that you are a Jesus girl too!

Lisa Elton said...

YIPPEE!!! A HUGE congrats Rosemary, I'm so HAPPY for you!! LOVE the colors of your pretty card and the fancy steam you added to the cup. Did you email Dyane? She will be so excited to hear the news!! BRAVO sweet friend, BRAVO!!!

Greta said...

Hurrah! So well deserved, my friend! Couldn't be happier for you!

susanne said...

Congratulations Rosemary!!! Beautiful work!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, Rosemary!! What a wonderful surprise!!! You are the one who turned me on to Precious Remembrance Shop stamps, you were an amazing member of the DT, and you published a card using my favorite set from PRS! You still continue to inspire me!! Congratulations and well done, well deserved!!

Lisa Lara said...

WHOO-HOO Rosi. Hey Cover Girl (again). That is so wonderful. I just love that sweet card in the soft colors. Congratulations gf.

Martha said...

YAY, Rosemary! BIG CONGRATULATIONS! What a FUN surprise that must have been. And, it is SO well-deserved! You are one talented card-maker.
HUGS! ♥♥

Anita in France said...

Wow, how fabulous, Rosemary ... many congratulations on being a cover girl with this gorgeous card! The colours are so soft and serene ... and the blingy steam is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)