"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!

Hey there!  I'm popping in to let you know that I have a post up on the AJVD blog today and here is a little peek of my card:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see the full project and to let me know what you think!  Wishing everyone in the US a very happy Thanksgiving!  Also wanted to let you know that AJVD has a Black Friday sale going on right now and here are all the details:


4 comments:

Greta said...

I know I'll love your project, so off to check it out & the sale!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks gorgeous with all the gold, Rosemary! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

TK said...

Great peek! Headed over to see the full project now...

Lisa Elton said...

Saw your gorgeous card at AJVD!