"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, November 3, 2018

a clean and simple card...

Hello!  Popping in on this rainy day with a card for Freshly Made Sketches and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.    A month ago I made a card using the Concord & 9th Thankful Leaves Turnabout stamp set.  The card I made only required a half panel so I had the other half of the panel floating around my little work space ever since then.  When I saw the FMS layout I figured I would use that to create a clean and simple card.  I trimmed down the panel to fit the sketch and then added in some sparkle by using a strip of silver glitter cardstock for one of the element in the sketch.  The sentiment is from another C9 stamp set (Happy Day) and was stamped in navy ink and then trimmed down.  I simply layered everything on my white cardstock base and I was done.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  MFT white, silver glitter; Stamps:  Concord & 9th; Inks:  Stampin Up! (Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Gumball Green), Simon Says Stamp:  Fog

7 comments:

Greta said...

CAS & beautiful, Rosemary! I love the little strip of silver glitter & those leaves!

Lisa Elton said...

Your leftover panel was perfect for the sketch! This is a beautiful card, love the bit of sparkle. I predict a winner here!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful CAS card here Rosie,I love it ;) Viv xx

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty! Love the cascading leaves! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love those leaves! So colourful! Looks amazing against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nancy said...

So pretty Rosemary! Love this CAS design! Your cards are always stunning!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous simplicity and style, Rosemary ... that shimmery silver is fabulous with the delicate leaves! Hugs, Anita :)