"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, September 23, 2021

a blessing

 Hello!  Hope you are having a great week.  Popping in with a card for the Paper Players, as well as the Card Concept.  I have been on a clean and simple kick lately and just had to make a card for the Paper Players clean and simple challenge.   I loved the photo/inspiration colors for the Card Concept so I put them together.  

I hope my card has enough of a fall feel for the gals at the Paper Players.  I thought the sunny yellows that I used for my little acorns and flower along with the large sentiment stamped in brown gave it that fall feel.  I added some Pinkfresh Studio Espresso gems that my sweet friend, Greta, sent me.  I thought they provided an additional fall touch.   The stamps and dies are from the Greetery.    



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling CAS card, Rosemary! I like the little yellow acorns and flowers!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous CAS card! Love the color combination as well as the beautiful sentiment- hugs and thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept! We hope you can join us again soon :-)

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is CAS perfection! I love the beautiful sentiment and the gems! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

TK said...

Perfectly CAS and pretty. Your little gems added the perfect fall touch

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You and CAS are a perfect match Rosemary, this is beautiful.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous CAS card, Rosemary! I love the sentiment with added fronds and gems atop the white panel - looks amazing!!

Nancy said...

Such a fabulous CAS card! I love the sentiment, the small yellow acorns, and the gems! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty and perfect for the fall season! Love all of that fabulous bling, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Esther Asbury said...

I just love this beautiful clean-and-simple take on the Card Concept's board this week! Thanks so much for playing along.

Karen K said...

This is simply beautiful Rosemary :) Love the clean design and your colors are perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week.

Greta said...

Love everything about this card, Rosemary! The Espresso jewels are wonderful here!

LeAnne said...

This is CAS fall perfection! Love how sweet and simple this is!