"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Happy September!

 Wow... just like that the summer is pretty much over and it is back to school time.  My kiddo doesn't start until next week.  I have to be honest and say that I don't like how our district has gone to always starting the school year after Labor Day, but I only have to deal with it for four more years so I think I can live through it, lol!   Anywhoo... it is Wednesday and that means I have a post up on the AJVD blog.  Here is a little peek:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see the full project.  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So adorable, Rosemary - love the background and the beach owl too!!

Greta said...

We always went back to school the day after Labor Day. As an adult we'd start our vacation that day since most people were home. In fact, the year we got married at Lake Tahoe, the 4th was the day after Labor Day. Anyway, off to check out what looks to be a cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

I see Hootie enjoying his vacation!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous card Rosemary.
Faith x

TK said...

Now THIS is a "sweet peek"!

TK said...

Sweet peek indeed!