"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Spellbinders September Card Kit

 Hello!  I hope your September is off to a great start!  I'm popping in to share three cards that I made with the beautiful Spellbinders September card kit called Together is the Best.  You can find out all about the Spellbinders club kits by clicking here.  


The contents of the kit are just beautiful and even includes the cutest die set that creates an old fashioned type phone!  I will be sharing a card I created with that die set later in the month.   All three cards I made today were created with pieces from the die cut pack from the kit, as well as chipboard frames, patterned paper and cardstock.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this card so I will be posting it there.  I covered one of the included card bases with some pink patterned paper from the kit and added a strip of light yellow cardstock.  I then die cut additional patterned paper and layered on a chipboard frame.  I adhered that piece to my card front.  I add the butterflies and the sentiment flag. 



For this card I covered a card front with patterned paper and then created my little collage of items from the die cut pack.  I finished off the card with some little puffy sticker hearts that are also included in the kit.


This card is the most complex of the three.  I die cut some foiled damask paper from the kit with the largest Essentials rectangle die and adhered that to a card base.  I then layered on two different chipboard frames, one round and one square.  I threaded some gold twine through the holes in the sentiments and adhered them to the chipboard frames.  I then added the die cut floral clusters.  I love how all three cards turned out, but I think this card is my favorite. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out the Spellbinders club kits.  They are a great value and so much fun!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful cards, Rosemary! This looks like it's a lovely feminine kit!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three beauties with that kit, Rosemary - looking forward to getting mine! Great take on the FMS sketch for card one too!!

TK said...

So many pretty layers, really gorgeous - all of them!

Judy Rozema said...

Love all of your cards! Really pretty in pinks - my favorite! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

I love these classically elegant cards! And I really like the way you added the sentiment with the frame for the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are so very beautiful Rosemary, I love how you have put them together. All three So Beautiful.
Faith x

Karren said...

Beautiful and feminine cards! The patterns and images are so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Greta said...

All I can say is WOW!! I see why you said this was a beautiful kit, Rosemary--love every card you've made with it! The foiled printed paper is so beautiful as is the card with it!