"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

happy wednesday...

 Hello!  Hope your week is going well.  Today is the first day of school for my youngest.  He was off and out the door very early this morning to wait for the school bus.  Since it is Wednesday that means I have a card up on the AJVD blog.  Here is a little peek:


I hope you will head over to the AJVD blog to see my project and to let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous pumpkin card, Rosemary - love the colors!!

Greta said...

Happy First Day of School! Hope his day goes well! Love the color combo I see--off to check it out!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks cute, on my way!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Truly beautiful Rosemary.
Faith x