"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jenny's Challenge

Today's card is for Jenny's Challenge (wee Memories) to make a card using some of her favorites, one of them being pink!


I got out another long neglected Hero Arts cling called "Hello" for this card. I stamped it in Memento Rosebud ink on two different SU! pinks... Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink and then layered as shown. Lots of pearls, stickles and rhinestones! Patterned paper is from DCWV's The Sweet Stack. Card base is PTI's Stamper Select white. Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

Arlene said...

You sure seem to be a professional now:))))))))) WOnderful post and I love your pretty pink card.

Elise said...

Look at how beautifully pink and pearly this fantastic card looks on your BLOG! This card is true cotton candy perfection, Rosie! What a wonderful piece!!!

{I can't get over how much your cards REALLY show themselves off, framed by your wonderful blog! Seriously! - So proud of YOU!}

Nancy said...

I love your pretty pink card, Rosemary. Just gorgeous!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous!! Love the pearls :) (I'm aaaaalll about the bling!!) Your work is very pretty, you should come play with us at http://denami.blogspot.com Super fun sketch challenge just started :)

lynda said...

Awesome card, Rosemary. Congratulations on your fabulous blog! Come visit me at www.paperartscafe.blogspot.com

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your pink card! You've reminded me that I have this Hello stamp and haven't used it in ages. Also, congrats on starting your blog! Come visit mine too. :)
http://wadingincreativity.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Such a pretty in pink card... love it!!! :) :) :)